If you want to travel abroad and do not have a passport, then you do not need to go to the passport office to get it done. You can apply any mobile/laptop/desktop or Common Services Center (CSC) for passport online sitting own home.
After the process is completed you will have to go to the passport office only on the day of appointment. Your passport will also come to your home within a few days. The fee for making an online passport is Rs 1500 to Rs 2000.
On the other hand, if you want a tatkal passport, then you will have to pay an extra charge.
Let us tell you the complete process of making passport online-
STEP-1 FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Go to the website of Passport Seva https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
Register by clicking on the new user box.
In this page, select your city or nearest passport office and fill in the rest of the information.
— Click on Register menu in passport website.
Continue by entering the e-mail ID, then by entering the email, password and the characters made in the image, click on Login.
Now click on Apply for Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport. There are two options here. If you want, you can download and fill the form and upload it on the website, or you can fill it online.
— Click here to fill the application form online option to fill the online form.
Personal details will have to be given in the next page. Keep in mind that all the information should be according to your documents.
After filling the form, at last click on the Submit Application button.
— Now go back to the first page open after login and click on View Saved/Submitted Applications. Here you can see your application.
Now click on the radio button to make payment
Now the list of Passport Seva Kendras present or near in your city will appear on the screen.— After typing the characters made in the image, click on Next.
— Click on Pay and Book Appointment. From here you can make payment. After the payment is completed, you will once again reach the Passport Seva website.
— Now the page of Appointment Confirmation will start showing. Here you will get the complete details of the appointment.
To take the print out of the application, click on Print Application Receipt. This print will be required at the Passport Seva Kendra.
These documents will be needed
– 10th Marks for Date of Birth
Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card or Driving License (any one).
– Electricity or water bill, ration card, income tax department’s assessment order, voter ID, Aadhar card, bank passbook for proof of address.
– Affidavit of citizenship of India and not having criminal record.
- Applicant take way near passport seva Kendra all doucuments for verification who necessary document before online application as given by applicant.
Passport can apply
TYPES OF INDIAN PASSPORT
- Navy blue Ordinary passport.
- Maroon Diplomatic passport.
- White Official passport.
P-type mean : Public Passport for Individual only.
Passport fees for Normal 1500Rs. INR. And bank transaction extra.
And for Tatkal Passport 1500+2500=3500 first online payment 1500 less more money 2500 will give Near Passport Seva Kendra by cash 2500 INR.
Minor fees will dedtcuted your account 1000 INR.
If Senior Citizen will dedtuted your account 1200 INR.
Passport Process for Verification
- After Passport Seva Kendra/Center Submitted your verification and documents.
- Then PsK sent your application your Police Station.
- Police Station do your application verification very seriously and document will match criminal record and any objection then your police station can rejcted your passport application.
- If your application is correct then Police station your application send it your SP office.
- After All matter clear SP office your application send your Regional Passport Office.
- Finally Your Passport Dispatched by Regional Passport office via Speed post In some day.