Functions of some keys of keyboard
Keyboard shortcuts list which daily use your life computer Keyboard shortcuts list you know keyboard shortcut keys
where can i use a computer and printer near me. How to Use Very Important where can i use a computer and printer near me
(1) Spacebar is the largest key of the keyboard, with the help of which space is given between the words.
(2) Tab key- pressing once, the cursor 8 space (or the specified distance) jumps forward.
keyboard shortcut keys
(3) Shift key-Upper Case letter at Lower case letterà Changes an Lower case letter to Uppe Case letter. (4) Caps lock key- If all the letters to be written are to be written in UPPER CASE then caps loss
Lets turn the key on.
(5) Enter key – when typing enter, the cursor is at the beginning of the line one line below.
goes. It is also used keyboard shortcut keys while giving orders.
(6) Back space key deletes the character to the left of the cursor.
(7) Del key- brings the character to the right of Cursor (8) Home Cursor to the beginning of the line.
(9) End key brings the cursor to the end of the line. (10) Page Up key – scrolls up a page.
(11) Page Down key – Scrolls down a page.
(12) Esc – Used to end an action.
(13) F1 to F2 Function keys – their function is different in different applications FIFE
The function of the following is in most applications
The function of F1 is to provide help
F2- To make changes.
(14) Ctrl & Alt keys – Using them with keyboard shortcut keys other keys the shortcut key is formed. (15) Num lock – When this key is on, the numeric keypad starts working.
(16) When the Insert key is on, the letter written is inserted in place of the cursor. And in being off (over type mode) the letters are written by replacing them.
(17) Print screen – On pressing this key, the desktop screen is copied to clip boa as a picture. Which can then be pasted in ms-paint or ms-word. (18) Cursor movement keys With the help of these keys the cursor is moved.
The mouse Cursor move up online around with your movements.
The cursor moves up one line. The cursor moves down one line.
Desktop: Windows Oprating system after computer boot screen view its Desktop. Desktop Elements given bellows:
Task Bar : Desktop bellow blur colour left side area start baton which many application taskbar icon view.
Start Botton: This Botton main door of home start botton which use always primary.
Notification Area : Task bar right side area which some application icon example valume anitivirus lan and internet etc.
keyboard shortcut keys
M-s- Word Shortcut Keys
Short Cut Key Purpose
Ctrl+F Find Dialog box
Ctrl+H Replace dialog box
Ctrl+G Go to Dialog Box
Ctrl+K Insert hyper links
Ctrl+f1 Task pane
Ctrl+1 Line Spacing
Ctrl+2 Line Spacing 2 line
Ctrl+5 Line Spacing 1.5 line
Ctrl+L Left Align
Ctrl+R Right align
Ctrl+E Center Align
Ctrl+M Increase indent
Ctrl+shif+M Decrease Indent
F7 Spelling & Grammar checking
Alt+F8 Macros list
Ctrl+[ Decrease font size by 1point
Ctrl+] Increase font size by1 point
Ctrl+Shif+> increase font size by one Value
Ctrl+Shift+< Decrease font size by one value
Ctrl+A Select all
Ctrl+shift+A all caps
Alt+shif+D insert date
Ctrl+D Font Dialog
Ctrl+End End of the Document
You know every keyboard shortcut keys very importants today we learn about keyboard shortcut keys.
Youtube : Click Here