Electronic mail (email or e-mail) is a gmail method of email exchanging messages (“mail”) between people using electronic devices e-mail . Email was thus conceived as the . Email which use more than today
E-mail (Electronic mail)
A few decades ago, letters were sent by the postal service, which was called Snail zmail because it took a long time to reach. In today’s time, mail is sent through the Internet in seconds, which is called e-mail, to send and receive e-mail, we create an e-mail account. E-mail are Two type of e-mail given below.
- POP based email account
- Web based email account
- Pop accounts are created on an Internet server. At the end of it is the web. like [email protected]
E-mail Pop and Address
here suhelislam is the account name, ndb is the name of the server, to manage the pop.email account, email management software is used, which is also called e-mail client or email reader. For example MsOutlook, Outlook express etc.
[12:22 PM, 2/2/2022] : Web base email account is created on a web site. Many web sites do the work of e-mail hosting without taking any money. Like rediff.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com etc. Is
- Example of a web based e-mail account [email protected]
Here suhel islam account name and rediff.com is that website: format [email protected]. That is, E-mail ID is the address made up of two parts on which the email.
account has been created. Email Id is the user account name before the usename and the domain name @ sign, whereas the
is a domain name.
8jE-mail ID (account name) is case sensitive. • E-mail works offline.
- B-mail uses SMTP X.400, POP, IMAP, MIME and UUCP protocols. The FTP protocol was used to send the first email.
- Ray Tomlinson sent the first e-mail in 1971 via ARPANET. • E-mail is public. On sending e-mail, it is broken into small packets and in different routes.
Is sent. So that it can be read and stopped anywhere.
- E-mail is made up of three sections
- Headersections contain the following information related to e-mail
1- To- The person to whom the e-mail is being sent. His e-mail is written in Id To. 2- CC- When more than one person has to send the same e-mail. So the e-mail id of one person is written by putting a comma in the tot and the e-mail id of the rest of the people in the cc field. E-mail CC mean of full form of CC is Carbon Copy.
- The full name of BCC is Blind Carbon Copy If we want that a person does not know to whom this e-mail has been sent, then the e-mail id of that person is written in the Bcc box. Is.
- A short description of 1-2 lines related to Subject-c-mail is called. 5. E-mail id of the sender
- In the body part, that text is written which is to be sent in the form of email. The body text can be both plane and formatted.
What is web browser and how it work
Signature is some line text in which the sender is identified like name, email it phone no etc. When we send an email, the signature is automatically added to it. So that we do not have to write our name etc. at the bottom of every mail.
With attachment email, if we want, we can also attach the file in fil attachment sed 81 email am text file, audio file, video file, image file ant aach can be done.
Concepts of Computer
.com Executable files (files with .exe extension) cannot be attached to mail. gmail can be attached up to 25MB.
Up to 20 MB can be attached in Outlook.
If you want to attach a very large file, then compress it with Winzip or Winrar software so that its size can be reduced.
Signature and attachment are both optional.
The biggest disadvantage of e-mail id is that e-mail passes through different servers so that it can be read anywhere, it is not private. Netiquette should be used while sending e-mails. Some Netiquette is following
HTML The HyperText Markup Language tags info
- Don’t know leaves Gmail the subject line blank.
- Add the signature with the message. 3. Write the message short and meaningful.
- Use the word Urgent or priority only if absolutely necessary.
- Also take care of grammar and spelling.
- Do not use upper case letter. It is considered akin to shouting. 7. Stay close to your topic.
- Compress the large file before attaching it. 9. Do not abuse or condemn anyone.
- Send individual messages to only one person. 11. The same e-mail should not be sent repeatedly to any person.
- E-mails should be answered in time.
- Bouncing of E-mail- Sometimes the email is not delivered to the given address, it is called bouncing of email. Many Mail Bounce because you enter mail address wrong address compose mailbox.
- Hard bounce happens for permanent reasons. Like if the email id is wrong or the server is not present
To be etc.
, Soft bounce- happens due to temporary reasons like mail box full, server down etc. pop base email management email client program e outlook express fon. Whereas the management tools of web based email are available on the same web site. Pop emails get downloaded and come to our computer which can be viewed offline whereas web based emails remain on the web server and can be viewed online only. Both
Important for Email for your very easily use another place and each do chat also more gmail.
Concepts of Computer
E-mail In the same type of email management, email is organized in different folders.
Email Creation Account : Click Here
Email Login : Click Here
Youtube Video Helps: Click Here And Subscribe Channel.
Thanks for Visiting.